Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Only Blog You'll Ever Need

Welcome to End of Days Blog.
We will touch a variety of subjects--whatever hits me at the moment. Feel free to comment. Feel free to be obnoxious. I blog because it's there. The title is not religious--or even pessimistic. It only refers to my thoughts at the end of the day, or whenever else I feel like making comment.

Today's subject is relationships. Why are they so hard? Why do they deserve such commentary and adjustment? And why must we have them in the first place?

I have one. It's a good one. Yet I always feel the need to tweak it somehow--like a car engine in which you hear a tiny noise that doesn't seem to be harming anything, yet you feel compelled to find out what the noise is and fix it. What is that about?

No comments: